Devops engineer Kubernetes cloud
Our client is looking for a kubernetes DevOps engineer that matches the following skills and experiences to join their highly skilled, energetic and empowered DevOps cointainer platform team.
- You will enable the business to focus more and more on where IT matters and adds value.
- A short time to market for the business unites due to the rock-solid building blocks you develop.
- Allow the business to develop generic skills and capabilities that can be easily exchanged.
- Minimize It footprint cost because of usage of shared rescourses, you will also reduces the price per container when the environment scales.
- You will work in a Devops / Kubernetes team of 5 people and work with 30 other developers in the other teams.
You have one of the following Skills and experiences:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
- Extensive knowledge on linux
- Infra-as-code (E.g. Terraform)
- PHP and golang experience or similar
- Extensive knowledge of CI /CD and concepts like immutable infrastructure
- You will work completly Agile / Scrum.
You love to learn and naturally grasp fresh oppurtunities by both hands, inspiring everyone around you. Experience with CI/CD is also considered a big plus, because of the international setting of the company you will both speak and write effortlessly in English.
Company ProfileOur customer is a leading european provider in the communications segment. The company is unique in there business and provides contact technology and they integrate several telecom services by direct brands and trough resellers. With this platform the customers of the company can enable a agile organisation. The company work for more than 2000 customers in 9 European countries and has more than 3 locations in Europe.
Secondary conditions- Salary between 4700 - 5700 euro gross a month
- Travel cost paid
- Bonus scheme
- 1 year contract than permanent contract
- Educational cost covered like conferences or devops courses
- Holiday allowance
- Flexible hours and work from home